Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dreams


Well to begin with, finally here I start writing. Wondering why the very 1st post goes as “Dreams”? It’s because of many things, primarily not only does my blog name actually mean “Droplets of Dreams”, but also because I’m a day dreamer as well as strongly believe in them coming true. There have been people to who, when told to write or tell me something about myself, their 1st answer has been that I’m a day dreamer at the same time they call me practical & a thinker to the core. I wonder how I manage to be both. Sometimes I’m myself confused and wonder about this aspect of life, that can a hardcore day dreamer actually see through the practicalities of life? Well when given a thought to this, I've always argued with myself saying NO…but then sometimes it’s a YES. Isn't it?
Ah! I just realized that I still have this very bad habit of drifting from one particular topic to another at the blink of an eye, sometimes without my own realization. It’s said habits die hard, but still I’m trying to overcome this one. Coming back to the 1st post being ‘dreams’, it was on my mind since many days or rather this itself was one of my tiny dream to be writing on a blog and sharing my thoughts and of course the last but not the least reason is that I know how desperately I wanted this word to be in my blog name and for that I've chewed my friend’s brain for a good long time. It’s simply dream come true for me to have some crazy and wonderful people in life whom I've never met, but yet we have this amazing bond, which is just so inexpressible.
A few years back I came across this particular quote    “Dreams do come true, without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them”
I simply fell in love with this quote the moment I read it, isn't it really a fact to think about, why would something like dreams exist if it weren't to be true ever? I think a person without dreams really does not know what its beauty is or how pleasurable it is. For some people it’s also a way to get rid of their difficulties in life.
Well dreams are something I feel everyone must possess. Whether small or big, one must learn to dream. Without a dream how would we simply visualize our future? After all visualizing something whether from a business perspective or in our daily life is also a kind of dream right?
On an end note I’d say, there are some of the most beautiful things in life which we cannot see, like love, worship, trust, they can simply be felt and these feelings makes life worth living. “Dreams” are one of those most beautiful things in life which can be felt rather than seeing. So friends don’t fear dreaming, because they do have the possibility of coming to life…


PS: your thoughts/comments/critism is most welcome.




1 comment:

  1. Very gud start..*claps*
    world of dreams is the only place where we can b wat we want to b. Moreover dreams make one realize dat yes we are alive.. :) :)
    Nice post chinu.. and congratulations for the Blog :)

    ReplyDelete